Our Committment to Enviroment, Community, and Diversity
- LM Chrome Corporation is proud to be in compliance with California and federal agencies; such as the EPA, Air Quality Management District, Orange County Sanitation, Santa Ana Fire Department and Orange County Health Department.
- Our efforts in seeking partnerships with environmental organizations for training and certifications, demonstrates our commitment to preserving our nations water supply for future generations.
- Our state of the art HEPA filter and scrubber systems in our chrome plating and nickel plating processes shows our concern for the environment and our employee’s safety.
- We staff dedicate employees to exclusively manage and maintain all our environmental equipment and records.
- Independent laboratory to assure that our waste treatment system is always in-line.
- Certified independent engineer and consultants inspects and reports all data to meet the strictest industry regulations.
- Over our short history, we have made contributions to our community.
- We have provided a stable place of employment in our community.
- Since our start in 2001, we have created hundreds of jobs, about 90% of these jobs are in our manufacturing operations.
- We have help community services organizations with contributions to youth programs, women’s sports, and local minorities associations, allowing us to make a positive impact in our community.
- In addition, we also offer educational assistance to deserving employees interested in continuing their education and expanding their horizons.
- We are a minority owned business.
- Our President is greatly concerned about the quality of the products and vendors we use.
- Most of our, current and past employees, are of minority descent including managers and supervisors at the highest level of management.
- Our commitment to diversity in all aspects of the business has contributed greatly to our growth.